Sunday 2 September 2012

Finally, some action again!


It’s taken awhile but I’ve begun to do some stuff with this blog once again. First up, a slight change to the layout as I found the old one too busy.

Next up will be some more postings - there are quite a few waiting in the wings and it’s time to let them take to the stage.

While I’m sorting that out though, I finally came across someone else who has the same idea of celebrating the good stuff and who has taken the Merdeka/Malaysia Day season to highlight Malaysians of note. I’ll share the links right here.

Stay tuned for more, but meanwhile enjoy this first instalment available at:
Cool and Committed Malaysian #1: Ahmad Fakri Abu Samah


No comments:

They called me John ‘Two-Hits-With-One-Stone’ Cheong

An old memory came to me today when Mei and I went cycling in Balik Pulau. After 2 months of being cooped up in our flat, it was great...