Friday 26 October 2007

Changes to the Itinerary

Well, I've decided I need more time to interact with people so will be changing my route a little to give me 2 days in some locations. On the right is a proposed itinerary - note that I shall now be sticking to the coast more and will give Kampar a miss. The last few legs have not been firmed up yet as Mei is joining me in Penang and we may take a few more days off for a proper holiday.

If anyone would like to join me on any legs of the ride, please do contact me - the company will be nice, though I can't promise I can keep up. Especially on the hilly bits! If you'd like to just meet up at any of the stops, just to talk over a teh halia or something, I'd be glad to as well.

I will be updating the Google Map below to match the new itinerary as soon as I can.

I have also changed the format of the dates in the blog archive to match our standard for writing dates. Why I didn't notice this option before I have no clue...

1 comment:

John Cheong said...

That would be nice. Unfortunately the icons are from Google Maps. I believe I can add icons, but just don't have the time to do so. I would prefer to use other ones than the strange tear-drop shapes as well... Thanks for the suggestion - it would indeed be more accurate. Ah well...

They called me John ‘Two-Hits-With-One-Stone’ Cheong

An old memory came to me today when Mei and I went cycling in Balik Pulau. After 2 months of being cooped up in our flat, it was great...