Wednesday 22 September 2010

Been awhile...

I say I’m a thinker, talker, scriber guy and for the most part that is true. The last few months, for various reasons, have seen me doing much more of the first, a little less of the second and virtually none of the third.

I shan’t dwell on, nor get into here, the reasons why this has been so. Suffice to say I found a way to break through the wall that was preventing me from penning my thoughts. By keeping a private journal, I have allowed so much of what I’ve spent the last few months thinking about to be expressed on paper or screen and this has proven to be a cathartic process that is slowly but surely aiding my return to scribing.

I hope to publish more here soon. Thanks for waiting.

No comments:

They called me John ‘Two-Hits-With-One-Stone’ Cheong

An old memory came to me today when Mei and I went cycling in Balik Pulau. After 2 months of being cooped up in our flat, it was great...