Tuesday 20 April 2010

The 'other' blog

I’ve long struggled with sticking true to my objective of celebrating the good stuff in this blog.

As we all know only too well, there is stuff that happens or indeed, is happening right now which just isn’t too good. And it’s just so difficult finding the good side of stuff when all I want to do is rant and rave.

My solution is separating the ranting and raving entirely from Celebrate Malaysia and to this end I have set up www.Amarajothy.blogspot.com which will now allow me to scream and shout a little sometimes.


This blog will continue to be about the good stuff and there are times I may reference or cross-post stuff that happily sits between the two.

Go check out the ‘other’ blog and tell me what you think.

No comments:

They called me John ‘Two-Hits-With-One-Stone’ Cheong

An old memory came to me today when Mei and I went cycling in Balik Pulau. After 2 months of being cooped up in our flat, it was great...